Saturday, March 5, 2011

One Little Word | Captured 10/52



I went with this picture from last weekend. I went to the motosur open event with my friend Joyce. We're on the pic with the bass player from a local rock band called Apopletic, Marcell. I LOVE their music and their lead singer is an awesome gal too. I didn't take many pictures this week, since the week has been crazy busy and am losing the feel for my photography yet again. I am also waiting on my new camera so that's the main reason. I will keep to these projects, even though I think I have dropped another few. At least I am keeping the ones I like around :)



Life…as I see it

3 comments:

Tammy V said...

Another great picture!

jillconyers said...

Great shot. Everyone looks like they're having a great time.

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Awe such a great picture!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...